Abigale M. FarleyAssociate
Abigale M. Farley
Abigale is a native of Alcester, South Dakota. She graduated cum laude from South Dakota State University with a B.S. in Political Science and History. Abigale continued her education at the University of South Dakota School of Law and received her J.D. in 2021, graduating cum laude. In her first year of law school, Abigale won the annual Sam Masten Moot Court Competition. Throughout law school, Abigale was a graduate assistant for the Fundamental Legal Skills program, a member of the Moot Court Board, and a quarterfinalist at three national moot court competitions.
Abigale held a summer internship with Cutler Law Firm, LLP in 2020, and joined the firm as an associate in 2021 where her practice is primarily focused in civil litigation.
When not at work, Abigale enjoys baking and getting outdoors with her bulldog, Beau.
- University of South Dakota School of Law
- South Dakota
- American Bar Association
Areas of Practice
- Agriculture Law
- Banking & Financial Services Law
- Business Organizations & Transactions
- Construction Law
- Domestic Relations & Family Law
- e-Commerce, Internet and Cyber Law
- Real Estate Law
- Telecommunications, Utilities & Energy Law
- Trademark & Copyright Law
- Coming Soon