Erik K. NybergAssociate
Erik K. Nyberg
Erik is a native of Sioux Falls, South Dakota, and is a graduate of Lincoln High School. He graduated from Augustana University in 2012 with a Bachelor of Arts degree majoring in Business Administration and Government and a minor in Economics. Following graduation, Erik moved to Vermillion, South Dakota to obtain his Master’s in Business Administration from the University of South Dakota. Erik continued his education at the University of South Dakota School of Law where he obtained his Juris Doctor and Masters in Business Administration degrees in 2016. He held summer internships with the firm in 2014 and 2015. Erik joined Cutler Law Firm, LLP as an associate in 2016.
Erik’s practice focuses on Business Organizations and Transactions and Real Estate Law. He was raised in a family owned business and knows the demands that small business owners face. Erik helps small business owners overcome obstacles so they can focus on growing their business.
Erik lives in Sioux Falls and enjoys spending time in the downtown community. In his free time, Erik likes to attend Minnesota Vikings Games, golf, hunt, and travel.
- Augustana University (Bachelor of Arts, Business Administration and Government, minor in Economics (2012)
- University of South Dakota School of Law (J.D. 2016)
- University of South Dakota Beacom School of Business (MBA, 2016)
- South Dakota (2016)
- United States District Court for the District of South Dakota (2016)
- American Bar Association
- South Dakota Bar Association
Areas of Practice
- Banking & Financial Services Law
- Business Organizations & Transactions
- Construction Law
- Real Estate Law
- Telecommunications, Utilities & Energy Law
- Municipal & Government Law
- YPN Steering Committee Member
- LifeScape Foundation Board of Directors
- Forward Sioux Falls 2021 Campaign Cabinet Member
- Former Boys & Girls Clubs of the Sioux Empire Board of Directors
- Former Levitt Pavilion Development Committee Member
- Sioux Falls Area Chamber of Commerce Issues Management Council Member
- Leadership Sioux Falls Graduate
- Augustana University Mentorship Program Mentor
- Sioux Falls Planning Commission Chairman
- Downtown Rotary Club
- Former Events Campus Study Committee Member
- El Riad Shrine
Recent Articles & News
Cutler Law Firm, LLP Associate Attorney Erik Nyberg has been appointed by Sioux Falls Mayor Paul TenHaken to serve on the 13 member Denny Sanford PREMIER Center Campus Study Group The Events Campus Study Group will meet monthly, beginning in February, to evaluate the...
Cutler Law Firm, LLP Associate Attorney Erik Nyberg has been selected to serve on the Young Professionals Network Steering Committee beginning in October 2018. The Young Professionals Network is a program of the Sioux Falls Area Chamber of Commerce focused on...
As has been widely reported by local media outlets, Mill’s Fleet Farm is coming to Sioux Falls. In a development project with Lloyd Companies, the 185,000 square foot facility will be located within the Sanford Sports Complex, at the corner of E. Benson Road and...
Cutler Law Firm, LLP associate attorney Erik K. Nyberg recently joined the Board of Directors for the Boys & Girls Clubs of the Sioux Empire. Nyberg is a native of Sioux Falls. He graduated from Augustana University in 2012 with a Bachelor of Arts degree in...
Cutler Law Firm, LLP is pleased to announce that Eric R. Matt has joined the firm as a business and estate planning attorney. Eric was born and raised on a dairy farm in Quinn, South Dakota. He earned a Bachelors of Business Administration, summa cum laude, from the...
Cutler Law Firm, LLP is pleased to announce that Eric E. Erickson will become a partner with the firm as of January 1, 2018. Eric Erickson joined the firm as an associate in 2013. He received his Bachelor of Science degree in political science with a minor in business...
Cutler Law Firm, LLP attorney Erik Nyberg has been selected for the 32nd class of the Evan C. Nolte Leadership Sioux Falls program. The Sioux Falls Area chamber of Commerce program promotes and fosters the development of leadership in the greater Sioux Falls...
Cutler Law Firm, LLP attorney Erik K. Nyberg was featured in Sioux Falls Business's Up & Comer Section. Erik is a native of Sioux Falls, South Dakota, and is a graduate of Lincoln High School. He graduated from Augustana University in 2012 with a Bachelor of Arts...