Kimberly R. WassinkPartner
Kimberly R. Wassink
Kim Wassink joined the firm in 1999. Kim was born and raised in Chandler, Minnesota. She graduated magna cum laude from St. Cloud State University in 1993, majoring in political science and public administration. Following graduation, Kim moved to Sioux Falls and spent three years serving the legal needs of low income clients at East River Legal Services, where her focus was assisting victims of domestic violence.
In 1996, Kim returned to school at the University of South Dakota School of Law, where she received her law degree in 1999 and was recognized as a Thomas Sterling Honor Graduate.
Kim is active in her church and in various community and volunteer organizations and enjoys reading, playing piano and cooking. She and her husband, Lance, have three daughters, Ashton, Harper and Maisie.
- St. Cloud State University (B.S. Political Science and Public Administration, magna cum laude, 1993)
- University of South Dakota School of Law (J.D., Thomas Sterling Honor Graduate, 1999)
- South Dakota (1999)
- United States District Court for the District of South Dakota (1999)
- American Bar Association
- South Dakota Bar Association
- Second Circuit Bar Association
Areas of Practice
- Business & Commercial Litigation
- Civil Litigation
- Domestic Relations & Family Law
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Wrongful Death
- Board of Directors-East River Legal Services
- Member of Junior League
Recent Articles & News
Cutler Law Firm, LLP attorneys Kent Cutler, Mike Bornitz and Kim Wassink were successful in challenging the circuit court’s decision in Stern Oil Company, Inc. v. James Brown d/b/a Exxon Goode to Go and Freeway Mobil. The case involved a breach of contract action...
Sioux Falls, SD - Cutler Law Firm, LLP attorneys Kent Cutler and Kim Wassink recently prevailed on a motion for summary judgment in a first party insurance case. Plaintiff sued her automobile insurer seeking uninsured motorist benefits on behalf of her spouse, who...