Ryan S. ArmstrongAssociate
Ryan is a native of Tulare, South Dakota. He graduated from the University of South Dakota in 2017 with a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology and a minor in Sociology. Ryan continued his education at the University of South Dakota School of Law where he obtained his Juris Doctor degree and graduated magna cum laude with Sterling Honors in 2020. During law school, Ryan served as a staff writer for the South Dakota Law Review and was a member of the Federal Income Tax Clinic.
Ryan joined the Cutler Law Firm, LLP in 2023 and his practice is focused on general civil litigation.
In his free time, Ryan enjoys spending time with his family and traveling.
- University of South Dakota (B.S. in Biology, with a minor in Sociology, 2017)
- University of South Dakota School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, Sterling Honors Graduate, 2020)
- South Dakota
- South Dakota Bar Association
Areas of Practice
- Administrative Law
- Banking & Financial Services Law
- Business & Commercial Litigation
- Civil Litigation
- Insurance Bad Faith
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Workers Compensation
- Wrongful Death
- Coming soon