Tanner W. AndersonAssociate
Tanner W. Anderson
Tanner is a native of Luverne, Minnesota. He grew up in South Dakota and graduated from Vermillion High School in 2013. Tanner received his Bachelor of Sciences degree in biology from Iowa Wesleyan University. While at Iowa Wesleyan University, he was a member of the baseball team and holds the record for most career hits.
In 2017, Tanner returned to Vermillion to continue his education and received his Juris Doctor from the University of South Dakota School of Law. During law school, he was a member of the Moot Court Board. Tanner was also a member of the Trial Team and worked as a Student Assistant.
Following law school, Tanner served as a law clerk for the Second Judicial Circuit. Tanner joined the Cutler Law Firm, LLP as an associate in 2021.
Tanner lives in Brandon, South Dakota with his girlfriend, Haliee, and their three dogs. In his free time, he enjoys golfing, spending time with his family at the lake, and watching the Minnesota Vikings.
- Iowa Wesleyan University (B.S. in biology, cum laude, 2017)
- University of South Dakota (Juris Doctor, 2020)
- State Bar of South Dakota
- United States District Court, District of South Dakota
Areas of Practice
- Business Organizations & Transactions
- Intellectual Property Law: Trademarks
- Real Estate Law
- Eviction Matters
- Construction Law
- American Intellectual Property Law Association
- Sioux Falls Young Professionals Network