Jonathan A. HeberPartner
Jonathan A. Heber
Jon is a native of Sioux Falls, South Dakota, and is a graduate of Lincoln High School. Jon obtained a Bachelor of Science in Economics with a minor in Environmental Studies from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln in 2011. After completing his Economics Degree, he continued his education at the University of South Dakota School of Law and Beacom School of Business where he obtained his Juris Doctor and Masters in Business Administration degrees in 2014. Jon is a Sterling Honors graduate from the University of South Dakota School of Law.
- University of Nebraska – Lincoln (B.S. in Economics, with a minor in Environmental Studies, 2011)
- University of South Dakota School of Law (J.D., Sterling Honors Graduate, 2014)
- University of South Dakota Beacom School of Business (M.B.A., 2014)
- South Dakota (2014)
- United States District Court for the District of South Dakota (2014)
- American Bar Association
- South Dakota Bar Association
- Second Circuit Bar Association
Areas of Practice
- Administrative Law
- Banking & Financial Services Law
- Business & Commercial Litigation
- Civil Litigation
- Telecommunications, Utilities & Energy Law
Recent Articles & News
Cutler Law Firm, LLP is pleased to announce that 8 of our attorneys were recently selected as either Super Lawyers or Rising Stars to the 2018 edition of Great Plains Super Lawyers. Attorneys selected as Super Lawyers are ranked in the top 5% of practicing attorneys...
On February 22, 2018, a rural South Dakota jury returned a $900,000.00 verdict for Cutler Law Firm, LLP Attorneys Michael Bornitz and Sam Krystosek and their client in a car collision lawsuit. The plaintiff, a construction contractor, was injured when a commercial...
Cutler Law Firm, LLP attorneys Kent Cutler, Mike Bornitz and Kim Wassink were successful in challenging the circuit court’s decision in Stern Oil Company, Inc. v. James Brown d/b/a Exxon Goode to Go and Freeway Mobil. The case involved a breach of contract action...
Cutler Law Firm, LLP is pleased to announce that Eric E. Erickson will become a partner with the firm as of January 1, 2018. Eric Erickson joined the firm as an associate in 2013. He received his Bachelor of Science degree in political science with a minor in business...