Cutler Law Firm, LLP is seeking an associate attorney to join its Business Section. Practicing attorneys, law clerks and students are encouraged to apply.
Business Associate Attorneys have the opportunity to work alongside partners and other associates on a broad range of business transaction, contract and real estate matters. Our clients include large and small companies in manufacturing, telecommunications, logistics, financial services, real estate development, and others.
Qualifed candidates will have:
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Capable of high-level analytical and critical thinking and problem solving
- Top academic credentials
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work well as part of a team
- J.D. from an ABA-Accredited Law School or in the final year of study and on tract to graduate
- Practicing attorneys must have a license and be in good standing to practice in South Dakota or intentions to obtain a license in South Dakota
Cutler Law Firm, LLP offers competitive salary and a full benefit package. Interested applicants are asked to send a cover letter, resume, and references to:
Cutler Law Firm, LLP
Attn: Shawn Noem, Business Manager
140 N Phillips Ave, Fourth Floor
Sioux Falls, SD 57104
Or email to: email@example.com